Reporting to Regional Sales Manager
Area Sales Engineer responsible to develop the area business thru a strong dealer network with good geographical and segment coverage. Strong business development together with segment management in HQ.
- Attractive remuneration package with bonus
- 5 days work week
- Work Life Balance
- Wide range of benefits
- Training and development opportunity
- Individual career path
- Reaching out and identify of customers need
- Develop a strong Dealer Network
- Customer/Partner competence development
- Customer and Dealer’s Sales Team application and project
- Customer visits and face time
Sales Focus / Sales Excellence
- Dealer management, Territory management
- Project management
- Key account management
- Identification & Initiation & Negotiation of large projects
- Offer/Quotation, project documentation
- Face time target set up/monitoring
- Product and segment sales forecast, product sales target
- Focus on opportunities and search for new market opportunities
- Support marketing campaigns & events
- Train and develop capabilities of the sales team and partner’s team
- Develop application experts
- Forecasting and Demand Planning
- Min Diploma in Engineering
- Min 3 years of relevant experiences in sales and engineering
- Excellent knowledge of market situation, industrial products and applications
- Well-spoken with good writing and presentation skills
- Possess negotiation skill
Please click on the 'Apply' button if you are keen to apply for this job.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.