Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. To reach our goals 2500 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application. We are looking for:
Test Technology Electrical Development Engineer
Do you enjoy working in a truly global and dynamic environment? Then this may be a unique opportunity for you to join our Grundfos Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Group.
The role of the electrical engineer in this position is to support sister companies with test equipment and/or test process related diagnosis. Daily use of our service ticket handling system, where production companies are contacting AME Test. Being driver for projects / tasks related to OPR and OEE improvement of test equipment. There should basic knowledge about electrical design of automation PLC cabinets, as occasionally in case resource issues requires he/she needs to be involved into this task too.
High level of PLC programming is needed to be confident in correcting errors in PLC programs and to update PLC programs for new product revisions. Work together with engineers, senior engineers, lead engineers in the area. Daily collaboration with the international organization.
- Working with internal service ticket handling system to support sister companies in test technologies, and test equipment related failures.
- Find and eliminate root cause of failures on test equipment
- Support sister companies in OPR / OEE improvements
- Responsible for equipment design and PLC programming
- Electrical engineer degree
- 3-4 years of experience within production and/or process development within relevant manufacturing technologies.
- Experience in error finding and diagnosis of manufacturing equipment
- Preferable electrical design experience of automation cabinets.
- Experience in PLC / HMI programming
- Preferable, but not mandatory knowledge about Rockwell PLC / HMI systems and PackML programming standard.
- Knowledge about OPR/OEE
- Knowledge about CE marking regulations
- Knowledge in safety risk assessments
- Experience in fieldbus communications and Ethernet communications
- Communication level English knowledge both written and verbal
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, SAP is advantage)
- Good collaboration skills, both internally and externally with primary partners
- Team player and good at networking across cultures and functional boundaries
- Willingness to travel (at least 3-4 times a year)
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.