Project Manager in Global Portfolio Management Office
Main purpose of the job
- Global PMO Hungary as part of the Global Technology and Development organisation: Ensure sufficient support and governance in Hungary on Global PMO areas i.e. Grundfos Idea to Market, BlueBook, StaffPlanner, Time Registration etc.
- Project Management of Projects/Tasks – Run and support specific business improvement projects and tasks on the Global PMO portfolio.
- Project Support - take lead on specific ongoing tasks within in Global PMO, and particularly support projects running in Global Technology and Development.
Support and govern Hungarian organization on Global PMO processes/tools/systems etc.
- To ensure all important information from Global PMO pass smoothly to Hungarian colleagues;
- To handle questions/issues
- Deliver support to PMO representative for meetings with Hungarian director’s team;
- Share Global PMO information,
- Deliver support to PMO representative in relation to questions/issues handling on GMH management meeting;
- Support communication to and from Global PMO and local POD in Portfolio Setting;
- Support Resource Management for local GTS & POD ;
- Establish project governance with all project managers in POD team when new project starts (using right processes, tools, structure etc.)
- Perform Training and coaching of users in GTS & POD of our model, processes and toolbox
- Support specific projects running locally
- Assurance on the PMT Portfolio
- Lead and support business improvement projects and tasks in Global PMO.
- Find appropriate way to guide relevant colleagues with right processes and tools.
- Lead and support the business improvement projects and tasks.
- Govern WoW within E2E and escalate if changes are needed to ensure practice are among best-in-class.
- Bachelor degree with top results.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience within a mid to large technical organization.
- Agile Development understanding.
- Skills in project management and change management
- Master MS Office package, SharePoint and preferably in ARIS
- Experience to take responsibility and leading projects.
- Must have a high drive and passion to make results and deliver, and at the same time keep high quality standards.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate and explain / argue key purpose and benefit of process across different professionals and organizational levels.
- Must be structured, analytic and a strong problem solver.
- Familiar with different tools/systems used in organization.
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.