Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are building up the global Finance Excellence team. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Head of Finance Excellence
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for the on-going management, strategic direction and cost effectiveness of global finance processes, hereunder drive optimisation and automation of finance processes across all entities globally. This responsibility includes defining, designing, building and implementing global finance processes to achieve the performance goals and objectives set. This is in co-operation with project and delivery organisations as well as local Grundfos entities.
Responsible for finance transformation projects (Finance Streamline) and larger projects within ONE Finance e.g. standard chart of account, SAP 4/Hana implementation for Finance, SAP CONCUR, e-invoicing, etc.
Design strategy for potential future enterprise process ownership at the end-to-end at Finance level (and potentially cross functional level).
Location negotiable within Europe.
- Provide leadership to Finance Excellence team to oversee definition, design, implementation and monitoring of global finance processes ensuring compliance with business requirements, global policies, guidelines, statutory governmental regulations, local accounting principles, internal control guidelines, etc.
- Ownership of finance end-to-end process management including maintaining simplified, standardised, and integrated finance processes. Investigate opportunities to increase automation to create more efficient and effective processes that achieve the targeted improvements.
- Drive strategical projects, ensuring that business goals are achieved within the approved cost, time and quality.
- Works closely with VP, Financial Shared Services providing support for the evaluation of new initiatives and extension of Shared Service Centre scope.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across Grundfos and external ownership groups to drive strategic goals and broader process improvement
- As a member of Financial Shared Services Senior Management team provides input to development of strategic roadmap.
- Works closely with Grundfos finance leaders to establish an environment of continuous improvement and increased efficiency and effectiveness as well as finance processes and systems.
- Establish global policies/procedures and support compliance
- Provide support to the business to develop a service led culture where high levels of collaboration partner satisfaction are achieved continuously
- Responsible for implementation of internal controls within the processes set-out by Internal Controls
- Enhance and maintain the KPI framework to measure performance by the delivery organisation as well as performance to external benchmarks. Ensure timeliness and accurate performance reporting.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within e.g. Finance, Processes
- Deep understanding of (finance) processes in international organisations and international experience in SSC migrations and transformation projects
Have extended experience working with Shared Services processes and project experience working in an international group
- Experience with change management
- People management and leadership skills
- Excellent level of English orally and in writing
- Experience with SAP
- Strategic focus and cross-organizational insights
- Cultural understanding, networking, and efficient communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well balanced and confident self-starter who can work independently to drive improvements – yet inviting and delegating
- Delivers results within a culturally diverse environment
- Detail oriented but not stuck in routines and “business as usual”
Group VP, Financial Shared Services
Number of subordinates:
15 (majority based in Budapest, Hungary)
- Truly international team with global responsibilities
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Torben Stride Vingaard, Group Vice President, Financial Shared Services.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.