Master Data Consultant
Main purpose of the job
- Support reporting in Global Portfolio Management Office: update and maintain reports in Executive Cockpit in Microsoft Power BI and support development if selected reports.
- Support Complexity reduction reviews in Value Engineering and Complexity Reduction: execution of routine tasks in the biannual complexity reduction review
- Support project managers: support project managers in data extraction, data analysis, project controlling and reporting
- Data analyses in Global PMO: Ad hoc data extraction and data analyses
- Ongoing, ordinary update and maintenance of reports in Executive Cockpit (in Microsoft Power BI)
- Extract data from BlueBook, SAP BW etc.
- Quality assurance of data extracted through check, analyses and discussions with data providers
- Update and finalize data files for Power BI based on the extracted data
- Update reports in Power BI Desktop and publish in Power BI Service.
- Support development of reports
- Execution of the tasks in the biannual complexity reduction review:
- Initiation of the review process (e.g. getting data files regarding GPC, American pricelist, Class 300 information for SIN-product)
- Extracting PNs from SAP BW (Analysis in Excel)
- Create list of PNs in scope based on the first two bullets
- Sending the list of PNs to IS for further analysis
- Creating final list for programs with all PNs in scope (incl. previous to reasons to keep)
- Consolidating list from programs for IS analysis and sending the list to IS
- Consolidating final list of PNs to park
- Support project managers in data extraction, data analysis, project controlling and reporting (Development Projects)
- Conduct ad hoc analyses and reporting as support for project managers
- Support development of reports in Power BI targeted project managers
- Conduct periodically updates of reports in Power BI targeted project managers
- Monitor projects in BlueBook in relation to budget, forecast and actuals
- Ad hoc data extraction and analyses, presentation support and securing data quality
- Lead the routine updates of Executive Cockpit – from data extraction to finalizing the reports before publishing. Publish reports after approval from Global PMO.
- Lead the routine tasks in the biannual complexity reduction review and support the complexity reduction review team in the reviewing process by programs.
- Support project managers in data extraction, data analysis, controlling and reporting requested by the project managers (through PMO or directly). Deliver/present results to project managers after approval from Global PMO.
- Support Global PMO in ad hoc data extraction and analyses
- Business bachelor
- Some years of experience within analyzing data and presentation of results
- Thorough Experience with Microsoft Power BI and/or databases
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications in general
- Experience with SQL databases is an advantage
- Hands on experience with SAP (BW)
- Speak and write English fluently
- Highly analytical / analytical mindset
- A good business understanding in a global organization
- Understanding of data processes and how data are connected in databases, tables etc.
- Self-driven and -motivated
- Team player who also can work independently
- Quick learner who can adapt to the development of tools and new reports to be updated
- Structured and detail oriented
- Able to draw conclusions on analyzes and to present these conclusions
- Accountable, flexible, and collaborative
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.