- Support senior business developers in business development projects and drive activities in the segment to support the implementation of the business strategy.
- Collect and analyse market and competitor data.
- Support implementation of business development projects in cooperation with relevant partners in the value chain.
- Represent segment at various events such as exhibitions, customer events and seminars.
- Shall have a thorough exposure to Industrial market in Western Region & a good business sense with fair understanding of market principle
- Follows up new business opportunities and sets up meetings
- Plans and prepares presentations on products, applications and sales arguments
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Builds case stories around successful application cases & facilitates replication in the market.
- Coordinates with Sales & marketing and plans marketing activities for promoting new products, new concepts/ technologies; participates in exhibitions.
- Identifies opportunities for upselling & cross selling of products
- Identifies trend-setter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Facilitates with Sales on closing of new business deals by coordinating requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations (ISHRAE/IPA, etc).
- Explores special opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Ability to lead processes or projects.
Ability to lead a business process within business development.
Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Strong ability influence others.
Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the market segment.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.