Do you Dream, love challenges and enjoy creating something new ? Then this position is for You !
This position is in the India Tech Center with office in Chennai, India. The Tech Center takes care of Solar Pumps with detailed design, technology and product platform support for existing and new product development.
The Tech Center is a part of Solar India Business and this position will work closely together with peers in Denmark. Solar India Project
Grundfos solutions typically have focus on energy efficiency and this Project would also focus on cost optimization.
We offer a challenging workplace with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment with the world’s leading pump manufacturer and industry leading experts. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- Work on all phases of the development projects from early idea to testing and validation of the final product - in this case, a control box
- Main area of responsibility will be small signal design for control as well as power electronics, which will be used in both integrated motor drives and switched power supplies and all the associated peripherals. As part of this, you work within a team of electronic and mechanical developers and specialists
- Responsible for design, development, debugging and testing of the controller.
- Responsible for full life cycle maintenance and interactive support to customers.
- Responsible for writing different technical and non-technical documents.
What do you need to apply?
- HW design, development and testing.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering with 6 to 9 years of experience
- Work experience on microcontrollers based Circuit designing (Renessas preferred)
- Communication protocols (RS232/RS485/USB)
- Structured, modularized development and testing at all levels for different standardized hardware components – how these can be used in several projects.
- Power electronics experience
This position will be based in Chennai
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/grundfos or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrundfosEngineering
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.