SAP Basis is the heart of our global Grundfos organization and a mission-critical system to everyone from production staff to key account managers. Join us on our journey into the cloud with an international team of dedicated specialists who work together to enable colleagues across the globe through efficient SAP solutions.
- Ensure that daily operations run smoothly, incidents are handled efficciently and that all SAP installations are optimized
- Collaborating across all boarders, responsible for the Operations and SAP Basis part of all SAP applications used throughout the global Grundfos group
- Drive the day-to-day operations of our SUSE Linux
- Reporting to our delivery area manager for IS SAP Operations, you will coordinate with our partner to ensure that all installations and upgrades are carried out as agreed and according to the requirements
- Specifically, you:
- will be our SUSE Linux expert within the SAP basis team
- drive operations and optimization of our Linux systems, including implementing patches, add-ons and upgrades
- ensure system performance and high availability, including incident handling, in collaboration with application consultants, sourcing partners and developers
- contribute to complex technical projects such as SAP upgrades and system refreshes
If you would like to be part of a team dedicated to the global growth and innovation in an industry that is key to our sustainability, please apply now.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.