Purpose of the job
Onsite Support is needed on large location to handle multiple tasks that can’t be solved remotely by the Global Service Desk. The Onsite Supporter is part of a regional team Eastern Europe & Middle East.
The Onsite Supporter will mainly support the local company with local IT tasks. The Onsite Supporter will work closely with the Onsite Support team in Hungary that is spread over different locations. Primary location for Onsite Supporter is in Székesfehérvár, local business trips to Budapest, Törökbálint and Tatabánya are expected. Business trips to other countries can occur.
The Onsite Supporter is responsible for:
- Handling errors on PC's, printers, desk phones, mobile phones - especially in regard to visitation
- Ordering / Purchase / Exchange of equipment
- Assist HP or HP Partner in onsite fault analysis, onsite Installation, Move or Break & Fix
- Ensuring globally recording, resolving and tracking of all incidents, service requests and change requests in Service Now
- Following up on existing cases internally and externally
- Install and reinstall PC's and PC applications
- Administrate swap stock of HP PC, mobile phones, desk phones
- Maintain Asset Management system for HP PCs
- Maintain and update printers, toner replacement
- Patching in cross field and in cross rooms
- Administrate local/de-central servers and applications
The Onsite Supporter will perform these main activities:
- Provide the needed Onsite support to the local business.
- Handling incidents, service requests and standard changes according to the standard defined ITIL processes.
- Ensuring assessment of all critical incidents and escalate these.
- Preparing & distributing relevant information regarding the IT status.
- Provide support for local legacy systems.
- Share knowledge about solutions with the Onsite support team
The main working partners for the Onsite Supporter are:
- Global Onsite Support Department Head
- Area Onsite Support Team Lead
- Area Onsite Supporters
- The Global Service Desks in Hungary, Fresno, Manilla and Bjerringbro
- Local IS responsibles in area countries (IT Buddies)
- IS Department 2nd level technicians
- Other IS employees
- Other local vendors
These characteristics are associated with this role:
- Technical knowledge on IT supporter level
- Able to communicate and work with IT resources and management resources.
- Capable of communication on all organizational levels to ensure a smooth change of equipment from start to end.
- Work structured to ensure delivery, quality and economy within specified frames
- Be able to take decision within the framework under deployments
The Onsite Supporter need great experience in:
- IT Supporter
- Technical knowledge (Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Office 365, Service Now and DameWare Remote Control)
- Working with Asset management
- Has at least 2 year experience in support and in using the ticket system
- Hardware (basic troubleshooting, memory, HDD replacement)
It will be an advantage if the Onsite Supporter have experience in:
- Has been part of a global organization
- Working with different cultures
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.