Ensure that Service requests are well managed and administered within defined service level agreement.
- Positive and Supportive team culture
- Access to Extensive Internal Training with Global Career Development Opportunities
- Visit customer and analyse trouble in the field and understand all customer requirements to deliver and conform with company’s policies.
- Analyze and evaluate cause of damage in term of claim guarantee in order to support provide technical advise for Service Manager in deciding warranty replacement policy.
- Provide training for user at the commisioning stage to ensure that pumps are properly operated by user conform with company’s standard and guidelines.
- Provide customer education and service training regularly for customer and service center in order to enhance their abilities in conducting service activities.
- Prepare monthly service report from internal and service partner in order to establish overall company’s monthly service report.
- Conduct regular visit, and maintain good relationship with Service Partners to enhance their commitment with company.
- Create service order in SAP CS program for each activity every day include all field service team at Surabaya
- Find new opportunity to selling service product (Replacement, Optimization, Service contract etc)
- Electrical or Mechanical understanding required
- Hands on technical experience, ideally with pumps will be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels of industry
- Self-starting and autonomous
- Customer service focussed with the ability to drive solutions, influence others and propose necessary recommendations
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.