Facilitate the design and development of products and transfer of products to the full value chain.
- Design and code in C++ language in windows environment for desktop application using MS Visual studio IDE 2013 / VS 2015.
- Understanding of communication protocols (RS232/RS485/USB), Ethernet IP, Profibus, Modbus etc
- Exposure to Testing
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- System testing
- SW debugging and testing skills
- Design tools e.g. Microsoft Visio, Star UML
- Experience working with any DBMS
- Good documentation skills
Skills and experience
- 5 years of experience with MCA, B.E/ B. Tech, M.E/M. Tech (Computers / Electronics Background)
- Understanding of standard software engineering development processes and strong quality awareness.
- Comfortable with working in a project based organization.
- State of the art configuration management tools – specifically GIT
- Experience on continuous integration tools Jenkins
- Testing tools AutoIT
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM Project Model
- Experience in VC++, C++ software development.
- High coding and unit (self) test skills
This position will be based in Chennai.
- Experience driving developed processes within product development.- Ability to lead processes or projects.- Ability to lead a business process within product development.- Most likely to have 3-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in product development.- Strong ability influence others.- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the product development.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.