Responsible for the performance of a department or a team through task guidance, direction setting and motivation of the team.
- Ensure and carry out daily business of operating import and export
- People management in the team
- Escalate to manager if the team can´t cope to given task
- Develop plans to maintain an efficient, productive and harmonious work environment.
- Select, lead, guide, evaluate and Develop employees to ensure that the department achieves the business objectives.
- Select the right People and keep them trained and motivated to add value for Grundfos customers.
- Supervise the team in ensuring that activities of trade compliance as well as receiving in-coming shipment & processing out-going shipment are performed within service performance ranges.
- Identify, define, and implement integrated supply chain solutions and performance improvements, including building internal and external alliances to explore opportunities and implement integrated solutions that will improve performance, e.g. delivery performance and cost-effective supply chains, inventory utilization.
- Establish effective linkages, partnerships, and best practices with business partners and internal functions.
- Govern local master data quality in specific chain.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis with related preparation and support of supply chain.
- Place orders and respond to enquiries such as changes on purchase orders, inventory levels or delivery schedules.
Work focus: Deliver results in together with the team and enable team productivity and individual productivity. Build effective and successful team(s). Create collaboration across relevant functional areas.
Time application: planning for team and performance management –focus on the day to day business.
Work value: Value managerial work and develop continuously managerial skills.
- Experience driving execution of processes preferably within Supply Chain.
- Ability to lead a group and/or business process preferably within Supply Chain.
- Most likely to have 4-5 years of relevant work experience before entering level.
The Employees in the team
Interaction with the daily contact
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.