With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
Grundfos in Saudi Arabia is currently in need of a skilled and motivated Service Specialist to support the existing Service team in providing high level of after sales service and customer service for Grundfos customers. This individual will be stationed in our Riyadh office reporting to the Service Manager.
Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a dynamic team. Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
As a Service Engineer you will perform workshop, field services, hands-on maintenance, troubleshooting / assessment, repair and start-ups of special products, in addition to the standard pumps and controls, at customer sites & workshops.
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Executing service cases.
- Interact with customers & perform workshop and field service including trouble-shooting / assessment, inspection, reporting, cleaning, reassembly and testing of pumps and controls.
- High level of service & trouble-shooting on pumping systems and special products.
- Commissioning of new pumps and pump sets / controls incl. special products, operator training.
- Prepare commissioning and service reports.
- Report on installations & site conditions that impact the operation or lifetime of the products and scope for new service business.
- Assist and conduct service training for Operators & customers.
- Provide technical support to sales.
To be considered for this position you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Must have minimum 5 years working experience in a similar role.
- Strong competence, specialist knowledge and experience in servicing pumps, hydraulics, motor controls or rotating equipment (engine, fans, conveyers).
- Must be able to perform advanced pump service / maintenance activities, with the ability to accurately take measurements, complete documentation, and reference proper standards / documentation to ensure quality craftsmanship.
- Individuals with experience in servicing similar / other high value, technically complex electro-mechanical products will also be considered.
- Understanding of pressure, temperature and other operating conditions and ability to service pumps in a production environment.
- Read and interpret service instructions and IOMs for assembly, repair, reassembly and operation as required including completion of reports in either paper or electronic form.
- Preferably with digital and electronic skills and experience.
- PC and MS Office literate
- Able to work independently.
- Must have good interpersonal skills for daily interaction with customers and fellow employees, with proactive, friendly and problem-solving approach.
- Capable to work in work environments ranging from a workshop to on-site at construction/building/industrial facilities.
- Handle a variety of tools and processes; able to frequently lift objects weighing up to 20 kg.
- Analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose systemic problems.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.