Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Since our foundation in 1945, our most important aspiration is to successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute to a higher standard of living and healthier environment. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our customers, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals, 2500 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
An innovative and enthusiastic workforce is essential for our present and future existence. We believe in creating a great place to work, providing all Grundfos people with opportunities for professional and personal development.
If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
Purpose of the job:
The purpose of this job is to analyze, validate, define & and ensure implementation of Product Master Data for e-Business relevant products & services
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Collection, analyse & validation of data to improve availability, quality and consistency of data on Grundfos Products & Offerings
- Ensure fulfilment of customer expectation and satisfactory by fast & agile delivery of ‘one off’ data package for selected strategic customers
- Give input and contribute to improvement of system, process and data structures
- Analyse data requirement from Sales & selected Customers
- Extract Data from data sources
- Analyse and validate data in close cooperation with Data Stewards & Program Development & Engineering
- Plan & provide data for Data Maintainers to enrich data sources
- College or University degree ((technical and/or IS is preferred))
- Fluent English
- Experience in handling large data sets
- Strong MS Office knowledge, SAP knowledgeis an advantage
- Good cooperation with local and foreign colleagues
- Cultural understanding
- Good communication skills
- Analitycal mindset
- Systematic thinking
- Committed to data quality
- Good in teamwork
- Structured, detail-oriented
What we can offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.