Production IT Application Analyst - Vision System Deployer
To deploy a Vision System, you will take the following steps:
- Helping the factory clarify what it is they require from a Vision System.
- Configuring a Vision System that addresses the agreed upon requirements, using standard software and hardware components when possible.
- Make a quotation for the factory.
- Overseeing the procurement and assembling process of the Vision System.
- Driving the implementation of the Vision System in the factory.
- Finalizing the Vision Project with a Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and a review of the Project together with Advanced Manufacturing Engineers.
- Upgrade or change a PC in the production and get the production IT system to work on the new PC.
Who is the Vision Team?
The Vision Team consists of a Lead Engineer/Product Owner; a Senior Deployer, a Process and Project Developer and a Software Developer all situated in Denmark; but the team is expanding with two new Deployers in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.
The Vision Team is part of a Production IT department with a total of 30+ colleagues spread out across 4 regional competence centres around the globe:
- Bjerringbro, Denmark (Currently the location of the only Vision System Test Laboratory)
- Székesfehérvár, Hungary (Planned location of a new Vision System Test Laboratory)
- Suzhou, China
- Houston, USA
In the Vision Team we achieve our objectives thanks to close collaboration with the other teams in Production IT, as well as the infrastructure and support divisions of the rest of the IT organisation in Grundfos. We also work closely with both the factory and the Advance Manufacturing Engineering (AME) organisation. Finally, we collaborate with external suppliers that deliver automation, robots and more.
The other teams in Production IT deliver consultancy and solutions, such as manufacturing execution systems, marking systems, product test systems and quality data acquisition systems.
- Good English skills.
- Have a technical understanding of production and production IT systems.
- Have practical knowledge of Computer - or Machine Vision
- Experience with imaging hardware, such as cameras, lenses or light sources.
- Well-developed skills in error detection and root cause analysis.
- Experience with the integration of software and hardware into a complete solution.
- Experience with LabVIEW programming.
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.