Objectives of the position:
- Apply subject matter knowledge with a limited degree of technical/business insight in the design and development of product and transfer of products to full value chain
- Contribute to innovative, fast and effective response mechanism to product maintenance and modification in relation to variants, quality and cost reduction as well as in development projects
Main tasks of the job:
- Take responsibility for part of a product/ technology area.
- Facilitate/support the transfer of products to the full value chain.
- Work closely with/support senior/lead specialists within professional area.
- Provide substance and content within own professional area.
- Deliver to product development projects.
Product maintenance and variant creation:
- Participate in the technical performance of engineering projects
- Use new technologies, research know-how, and technology platforms in relation to engineering and maintenance activities
- Use standardized and measurable development methods in engineering activities
- Work to achieve the specified requirements in the engineering process
- Produce cost analysis & risk assessment
- Contact relevant stakeholders in relation to engineering activities
- Ensure that quality, functionality and production costs meet the specified requirements.
- Assist as project manager on engineering projects
- Accomplish design- and construction tasks
- Support customer adaptation projects
- Participate in product development projects.
- Use new technologies, research know-how, and technology platforms in product development
- Work to achieve the technical DP specified requirements i.e. technical development process being on schedule at the right time and at the right cost.
- Take contact to relevant stakeholders in relation to product development
- Assist in development projects on specified tasks
- Work out test descriptions, test result analysis, handle specification and follow-up on tests for clarification of technical problems
Necessary qualification of the job:
- Most likely to have 0-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- English knowledge
- Mechanical degree is a must
- Catia or other 3D drawing/modelling knowledge is an advantage
- "B" driver license
Need to know
- It is an approximately 3 years project based contract
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.