To develop strong technical standard and competence within the Area. Go-to person for technical issues and technical support for mechanical, electrical and electronics.
- Responsible to maintain strong technical competences and development of Service engineers in the area.
- Review and evaluate troubleshooting and possible solutions to technical onsite and offsite issues.
- Review technical training needs and conduct coaching on correct technical procedures, standards, documentation and customer communication .
- Identify and execute training needs for both internal employees and Grundfos Service partners.
- Benchmark area technical processes against Grundfos best practices.
- Formulate and develop and improve on existing Service Excellence process, including but not limited to Warranty & Claim, Spare Parts & Service Kits, Repair & Maintenance, Installation & Commissioning, Technical Consulting, Complaint Handling and Service Partner Management... etc.
- Plan, prioritize, and implement services activities and develop teams’ competences to fulfil service agreements and incidental service inquiries from customers and to ensure high customer satisfaction level.
- Evaluate and initiate training/development for Grundfos digital journey.
- Responsible for Health and Safety for GTS with an overview for EAST Asia.
- Organizational Development and People Management, e.g. Create a pool of both high performance and succession-ready employees to facilitate operational and growth targets.
- Resolving technical issues timely.
- Development of training programs for upskilling existing Grundfos products.
- Development of training programss for Digital products.
- Improvement in quality of Service reports across EAST region including future reporting needs.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or related Engineering discipline.
- At least 10 years industrial experience in Service or technical support role.
- Experience working for an international organization
- Culturally attuned to work across different countries
- Strong customer relationship to ensure good communication and follow up
- Good team player.
- Must be conversant in both English and Mandarin
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.