Purpose of the job
Responsible for the performance of a EHS department or team through task guidance, direction setting and motivation of the workforce.
- Develop plans to maintain an efficient, productive and harmonious work environment.
- Select, lead, guide, evaluate and develop a team of supervisors/employees and leadership team to ensure that the department achieves the business objectives.
- Select the right people and keep them trained and motivated to add value for Grundfos’ customers.
- Secure the right mix of talent.
- Enforce preventative measures
- Lead a team to support the realisation of EHS ambitions and targets at Group level in a specific EHS area.
- Responsible for ensuring organisational development supports the realisation of EHS ambitions.
- Provide guidance to leadership teams / employees, contribute, translate and deploy EHS ambitions into programmes and priorities.
- Develop the necessary business processes, KPIs, policies and guidelines.
- Provide organisational support, problem solving and competence development.
Requirements and qualifications
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience in leading and/or creating processes preferably within Environment, Health and Safety
- Experience in executing on strategies and strategic initiatives within a complex business environment; experience from a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience leading a team and/or process preferably within Environment, Health and Safety
- Most likely to have 5-7 years of relevant work experience before entering level.
Technical, functional and professional
- Strong ability to lead and/or influence others.
- Strong knowledge of best practice and relevant systems within Environment, Health and Safety
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.