Responsible for the performance of sales region through task guidance, direction setting and motivation of the workforce. Mandates customer visits, face time activities
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Provide area sales leadership and develop and implement Area sales business plan to achieve the sales financial targets.
- Actively manage the channel strategies alongside strategically selected market segments and geographies in the assigned area by collaborating with cross functions;
- Provide the leadership to develop a highly engaged team by focusing on people performance, competence development, talent acquisition, retention and pipeline and so on, to implement effectively Grundfos sales strategy;
- Roll-out an efficient forecasting process with the sales team, thereby setting clear priorities to remove obstacles and close the monthly forecast in order to achieve annual plan;
- Create, develop and maintain good relationships with customers, dealers, design institutes, consulting firms and authorities, and find out the hidden market needs and Lead Sales and AE team to build and deliver added value to customers;
- To develop and manage area dealers’ development strategy and build strong dealer network by focusing on dealer’s competency development and business development guideline to leading dealers to support Grundfos’ business growth;
- Other tasks assigned by manager
Key Success Factors
- Sales target
- Gross margin
- Dealer’s network and qualification
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Experience leading and/or creating processes preferably within sales.
- Experience executing on strategies and strategic initiatives within a complex business environment; experience from a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience leading a team and/or process preferably within sales.
- 8 years of relevant work experience before entering level.
- Strong ability to lead and/or influence others.
- Strong experience and relevant industry insight in water utility industry.
- BS degree is preferred
- Leading and Supervising
- Working with People
- Planning and Organising
- Deciding and Initiating Action
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.