Would you like to lead a team of specialists and set the strategic direction for the product safety area? And do you want to impact our journey to implement a best-in-class product compliance function?
Join a strong professional community
As senior manager, you will lead Product Safety, a team of 7 based in Denmark and Hungary. As part of the Product Compliance department, you help ensure that Grundfos’ pumps and solutions meet compliance obligations. We collaborate with and advise a wide range of stakeholders across the entire end-to-end value chain.
You are joining us in a transition phase where we are focused on optimising the product compliance function. Among other things, we are implementing tools that will enable colleagues in development functions to more independently comply with product safety and compliance obligations.
“We want to increase efficiency to ensure that our specialists can focus on the more complex challenges that arise with new regulations. Through your work, you’ll play a vital role in this change journey,”
explains Katrina Sonne Einhorn, Director of Product Compliance.
Set the direction for your team
From our offices in either Bjerringbro (Denmark) or Székesferhérvár (Hungary), you will ensure that our products and solutions meet global compliance obligations regarding product safety. By creating the best possible grounds for change, you will set the direction for your team and identify future needs within the product safety area. More specifically, you will:
- Lead and develop your team, including securing daily operations, collaboration, prioritisation and capability planning
- Drive activities which will enable development teams to efficiently and independently design and verify products and offerings in compliance with relevant regulations, applicable standards and 3rd party approvals
- Secure efficient monitoring of new or changed product compliance obligations and inform the organization about the impact within the scope of product safety and compliance
- Identify and leverage internal and cross-functional/end-to-end value chain synergies in relation to product safety
- Effectively manage the overall strategic cooperation with key 3rd party approval agency partners, securing a consistent and competent professional approval service
Experience with product compliance
As a person, it is important that you have the ability to foster teamwork and develop and motivate your team through a strong vision and sense of strategic direction. It is a strong advantage, not a prerequisite, that you have management experience. Moreover, you:
- Hold a university degree or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering, natural sciences or similar
- Have several years’ experience working with product safety and compliance in a global context
- Possess excellent collaboration skills enabling you to plan activities with relevant stakeholders across the full value chain
- Have solid IT skills, including SAP
- Are fluent in English
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Director of Product Compliance Katrina Sonne Einhorn on +45 24 89 45 18.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidates have been found.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.