Area Sales Manager- Grundfos Service
Who are Grundfos Pumps?
Grundfos Pumps Ltd are a UK leader in the supply and service of pumps and pump systems for domestic and commercial building services, and process industry applications, as well as being a major supplier to the water supply and treatment industries. Grundfos Pumps Ltd are part of the Grundfos Group that employ 19,000 people in sales and production roles in 80 companies worldwide.
What are the responsibilities of the role?
As a Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for driving growth in sales for service related offerings with reference to the Grundfos Group service offering portfolios; Spare parts & Service Kits, Repair & Maintenance [workshop and field], installation & operation, optimisation & consultancy and particular focus on new Digital surveillance & mobility platforms. Duties include building a strong collaborative partnership with Grundfos UK Sales, product groups, service management and technicians and meeting/exceeding service growth targets, ensuring YOY revenue growth, and managing and improving the customer experience.
- To achieve and meet individual sales targets.
- Promote and sale of service contact, spare parts, energy check/pump audits and other service offerings
- Follow up on the replaceable pump market, promote spare parts & service kits sales.
- Create new sales leads and coordinate with service teams on after-sales services.
- Work closely with internal partners to maximize customer satisfaction and ensure sufficient follow-up on existing customers on issues such as sales orders, deliveries and debt collection.
- Provide support in customer training cum networking seminars and trade shows.
- Update & maintain Service team SAP CRM database and follow up on enquiries from service contact-sg.
- Proactive sales, front and back office.
- Presentation of parts & service quotations to new and existing clients and follow-up on quotations and service reports, by a consultative selling approach with technical support.
- Develop high technical competency on new and existing Grundfos products.
- Liaise with Service Partners and contribute to the establishment in service strategy and goals.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested, commensurate with the position.
What knowledge, skills and experience are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the Pump industry with specific experience in service, project management or production
- Ideally can exhibit knowledge of digitally connected devices, and understand the wider value behind an efficient, optimised pumping system
- Ability and willingness to travel as required - 15% - 20% would be expected- valid driving license
- Fluent English language
What personal attributes are we looking for?
- Sales-oriented person with excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
- A proactive and resourceful individual who possess excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- An independent and aggressive person with eagerness to explore new business areas.
- Able to adapting to changes quickly with multi-tasking and capable to interact with people from all levels.
- An innovative and active team player who is capable to come up with new and different viewpoints resulting in team improvement and growth.
- Ability to identify client’s need, identify solution and propose necessary recommendation to close a deal.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
- Financial acumen, ability to understand the implications of decisions on revenue, costs and margins
- Technically capable of understanding the product range.
- Ability to set and achieve aggressive goals.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities and consistently meet deadlines
Competative salary and benefits package to include company car
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
If this role sounds like your next adventure please press apply!
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.