Regional EMEA CM for travel:
Purpose of the job
Ensure a competitive external suppliers’ portfolio to provide indirect services and products required by the business within regional organizational scope.
Define and execute regional sourcing strategy and optimize the suppliers base by considering business strategies, market trends, cost drivers and spend in collaboration with main stakeholders / Group Functions. Ensure favourable contracts and commercial conditions with respect to the Purchasing policy, ethics and Grundfos values.
Drive strategic sourcing process for indirect suppliers based on business demand and in accordance with Grundfos defined Strategic Sourcing Process. This includes:
- Responsible to create the regional sourcing strategy in collaboration with main stakeholders/Group Functions;
- Analyse market conditions, spend and trends; Identify and challenge main cost drivers within specific indirect categories;
- Identify, evaluate and select suppliers, benchmark suppliers and conditions;
- Challenge business specifications, purchase demands, structures and behaviour to support optimization;
- Lead negotiations with suppliers to close contracts, with the best possible outcome for Grundfos, in respect of our Purchasing policy and ethics.
- Facilitate at least annual strategic meetings with key suppliers with presence of required participants (key stakeholders and Purchasing management).
- Definition of preferred supplier lists to ease shorten supplier identification process in case of known suppliers and demand.
- Supplier classification in accordance with the Supplier Relationship Management process defined in Grundfos.
- Build and maintain strong collaboration with main stakeholders.
- College or University degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional relevant experience
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Experienced and effective in working in international environment
- Good communication skills across all levels of the organization as well as with external partners
- experienced in international stakeholder’s management
- Excellent negotiation skills, target oriented, do not settle with least acceptable and dare to challenge existing concepts and solutions.
- Able to work independently and think analytically
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Ability and willingness to travel
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.