Grundfos is one of the world's leading pump manufacturers, with concrete values and a clear vision. Grundfos makes it possible for its clients to transport, purify and use water efficiently in residential houses, commercial buildings, utilities, as well as in the industrial and agricultural fields. Grundfos strives for continuous innovation of its products and services.
With 80 sales offices in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is active over the whole world, with employees who have a broad expertise and a strong focus on finding intelligent, distinctive pump solutions. Grundfos has divided the market into three sales segments: Building Services, Industry and Water Utility. The Grundfos products find their way to the market mainly through local distribution channels, but also directly.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
With the primary objective to make an impactful contribution to strengthening our market position and increasing customer satisfaction, today we’re looking for a Marketing & Business Development Coordinator, for the Industry and Water Utility markets.
You will be part of the South Western Europe marketing team, but daily operational as a member of the Benelux marketing team. As such, the focus countries to support are Belgium, Luxemburg and The Netherlands. You will be based in Aartselaar, Belgium, and report to the Marketing Manager Benelux, Mr. Marco Pastoor.
Based on your experience in the field of Industry or Water Utility, you are a strong contributor to the yearly plans and master in executing them in impactful marketing deliverables. As a coordinator, you communicate daily with colleagues from the regional (SWE) marketing team, Benelux account managers, the internal organization and several important key accounts.
To be successful in this important role, you are an energetic and pro-active personality, who takes responsibility for achieving the objectives of agreed marketing projects within set deadlines. You like to work together and know how to interact thanks to your strong social and communication skills. You are a born coordinator who knows how to translate the needs of customers and sales teams into a strong Grundfos message with the deployment of the right activities. Your understanding of the market and technics makes you an appreciated and respected member of the Grundfos family.
- Develop, roll-out and maintain marketing roadmaps specific to the industry and water utility segments, to drive continued growth of sales and market share.
- Conduct market research and visit customers to understand market trends and demands from key stakeholders.
- Identify and develop the needed 360° marketing actions to implement for the different channel stakeholders.
Product related activities
- Monitor and support the segment product categories and prepare product launches for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate and share with the regional Product Managers regarding product developments, market trends and needed support/tools.
Marketing Communication activities
- Adapt and localize group & region programs, tools and marketing materials for the local markets to support the internal and external organisations.
- Develop and activate campaigns, seminars and events to generate new sales leads.
- Create top class and targeted content to maximize visibility at all available touchpoints during the customer journey, to create brand preference.
Distribution and Community Management
- Activate the community and partner programs to optimize the channel‐to‐market strategy.
- Collaborate with the local Sales Teams to develop a strong partnership with key distributors and support them to increase the sell‐out of the defined strategic product mix.
REQUIRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- Marketing degree. An additional Engineering education is nice to have.
- 3+ year experience in the technology or industrial sectors with emphasis on marketing and customer engagement.
- Track record in working closely with sales, product marketing and field marketing.
- Customer centricity mindset.
- Strong influencing skills and drive for results.
- Analytical and results‐driven with ability to meet KPIs.
- Attitude for technology and willingness to learn new technologies or processes.
- Good level in understand and using digital tools ex. Google Analytics, CRM, SEO, etc…
- Eye for detail and creative development.
- High initiative, self‐starter with hands‐on approach.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, able to meet deadlines.
- Collaborative, with the ability to work across complex, global organizations.
- Integrity and trust is a must.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel (10‐20%)
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Marketing Manager Benelux, Mr. Marco Pastoor on +31 6 11 52 49 91.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on an on-going basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/grundfos
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.