Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. To reach our goals 2500 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application. We are looking for:
Technology Development Engineer
Do you enjoy working in a truly global and dynamic environment? Then this may be a unique opportunity for you to join our Grundfos Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Group.
The role of the Controls & Integration Engineer is to ensure delivery of knowledge and solutions based on pre-defined production platforms in collaboration with Development.
For existing products, it is also the Controls & Integration Engineer role to maintain a high level of production process knowledge in existing products by timely documentation.
- Integration of production lines with the MES system with the MES project
- Maturation of MES interface standards
- Simulation and/or emulation of new line integration with MES interface
- Support to digital development projects
- Production improvement projects
- Support Technology development within digitalization of production
- Document and register the MES implementation projects
- Deployment of automatic back-up and version control of existing production
- BSC degree from the fields of Electrical Engineering
- At least 3-4 years of experience within Programming of PLC’s for production equipment’s
- Experience in implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Preferable, but not mandatory knowledge about Rockwell PLC / HMI systems and PackML programming standard
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, SAP is advantage)
- Good collaboration skills, both internally and externally with primary partners
- Experience driving developed processes within production development
- Ability to lead processes or projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain and argue key purpose and benefit of technical solution across different professionals and organizational levels
- Team player and good at networking across cultures and functional boundaries
- High willingness to travel (at least 8-9 times a year)
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.