Would you like to influence the way we manufacture our world-class solutions at Grundfos – now and in the future?
This is your chance to set the technical direction within additive manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing in Grundfos while pioneering solutions that contribute to solve the world’s water and climate challenges.
“You will work with cutting-edge AM technologies which will enable us to manufacture more customer specific solutions and optimise our internal production. And once we got the processes matured for production, we will roll them out globally“, says Manager, Additive Manufacturing, Thorsten Brorson Otte.
Join an expert team
You will be part of our global AM department in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering where you will join a diverse team of highly skilled engineers and technicians with a vast amount of experience in their field of expertise – some based in Bjerringbro like you, others outside Denmark. Together, we break new ground and collaborate closely with several functions and departments in Grundfos as well as external partners to establish AM and 3D printing as a future production technology in Grundfos.
As our Lead Additive Manufacturing Engineer, your primary objective will be to set the technical strategic direction for this transformation – in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and the rest of the AM team in Grundfos.
Lead the strategic development of AM technologies
Taking up the role as our Lead AM Engineer, you will help define our future within AM. This involves defining and deploying the right AM processes used to produce spare parts and components for our products and establish long-lasting relationships with external partners.
More specifically, you:
- Lead technology projects, including project planning, road map definition and coordinating external and internal activities on time and budget
- Establish a strong collaborative culture between our Product Development and Production Technology Development to ensure an efficient manufacturing process – from initial development and manufacturing to finished product
- Discover and develop collaboration partners, e.g. suppliers, to enable scalability within AM
- Communicate the strategic direction internally in Grundfos, e.g. to our sales and service departments
- Define and develop needed competences and capabilities within additive manufacturing in Grundfos
- Scout new AM technology and identify how we can implement 3D printing as a production technology within Grundfos
Experience with AM technologies and great collaboration skills
As a person, you are self-driven, and you know how to get things done. You have excellent communication skills and do not hesitate to reach out to suppliers and VPs, directors and technicians to make additive manufacturing all it can be. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Bring extensive experience with production and/or process development within additive manufacturing
- Have experience managing defined processes within production development
- Hold a degree in engineering or similar
- Speak and write English effortlessly
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Manager, Additive Manufacturing, Thorsten Brorson Otte on +45 4182 6565.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 27 October 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held during week 45.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.