Would you like to manage manufacturing process and technology projects as part of the world’s leading provider of sustainable pump solutions?
“As project manager at lead level within Advanced Manufacturing Engineering for pump hydraulics, you will build on a solid project management culture across Grundfos while leaving your mark on how we manage major manufacturing projects based on the right tools and sound communication,” says Manager in AME Morten Simonsen.
Drive the future of hydraulic pump manufacturing
As part of Advanced Manufacturing Engineering, you will join a global organization working to innovate our manufacturing processes and technologies, ensuring that our sustainable pumps are supported by sustainable production technology. More specifically, you will be part of our Centre of Excellence for Hydraulics.
Over the next year, your first task will be to complete a large ongoing project and deliver new manufacturing processes for hydraulic pumps for our site in Bjerringbro. Your future with us will bring new major manufacturing projects as well as smaller manufacturing equipment projects, covering everything from manual production lines to fully automated processes and robotics.
Doing so, you will:
- Set the project teams together with line management and ensure successful communication across external and internal project managers and technical stakeholders on a global level
- Scope, plan and execute on projects in accordance with the Grundfos stage gate model, using JIRA, MS Projects and other tools
- Be responsible for supplier and contract management, including preparing technical specifications, tender material and evaluating and following up on suppliers
- Be responsible for ensuring successful project deliveries that comply with agreed budgets and timelines as well as relevant regulation
- Follow up and act on deviations from plans.
- Help train and support new and less experienced colleagues and support the optimization of internal project management practices and methods
Depending on the project, you may get to travel up to 20 days a year to visit relevant production sites and suppliers.
Senior project manager taking the notion of structure to the next level
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within engineering or similar
- You have 6+ years of project management experience and a strong track record with driving manufacturing projects as part of a medium-sized to large technical organization
- You have experience working across organizational boundaries and production sites and know how to drive fruitful communication in a project context
- You hold PRINCE2 and/or other relevant certifications
- You speak and write English effortlessly
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Manager in AME Morten Simonsen on +45 6087 0900.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 30 October 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. Candidates are invited for interviews throughout the process, so please apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.