The APREG Graduate Programme (AGP) is a 2-year talent development initiative with the aim to attract, develop, and retain diverse
and extraordinary young professionals in Grundfos. The program design of working in 4 project rotations enables the graduates to maximize their understanding of Grundfos and acquire
an experience of working with different parts of the organization
- A Master degree preferably in Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Finance and Strategy
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience prior to or after graduation
- Willingness to travel and work abroad
- Strong communication and other personal skills
- Proficiency in English Language
- Self-motivated and open to challenges
- The Grundfos Graduate Programme consists of 4 projects in 4 countries in Asia:
- Each project lasts 6 months.
- These projects are the building blocks of the programme and the Graduate helps designing the programme.
- The Programme offers experience within various disciplines, the opportunity to build a global network and further advance intercultural and language skills.
- The Graduate will develop potential through regular evaluations and coaching.
- Industry, market and business environment .
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within a business area.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects. Ability to contribute business process within a business area.
- Most likely to have 0-2 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Technical, functional and professional - Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within a functional area.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for a functional area.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.