Develop software system solutions, apply subject matter knowledge and demonstrate technical/business insight within a unit and/or across functional areas.
- Positive and flexible workplace environment
- Culture of promoting from within offering access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
- Great team culture
- Wide range of Employee Benefits
- State of the art facilities, with ergonomic workspace
- Responsible for system and solution architecture
- Ensure system performance optimisation
- Ensure code review
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Train associate developers
- 3-5 years of experience in Software Development
- Good background and knowledge in C# and .NET Core
- Understand the principles of cloud development like Azure, and know of Microservices, Eventsourcing and CQRS
- Experience in Unit testing - xUnit
- Preferably, you have experience within TDD and modern DevOps principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Great collaboration skills; as s/he will work with many different people in our organization
- Passionate, independent and self-motivated
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.