Who are you?
You are in Suzhou, and you must have some practical knowledge of Computer – and Application; for instance, through relevant courses or project work while taking a degree within IT, Engineering OR through relevant work experience. Furthermore, you certainly have an open mindset and people skills that are required to work in a global company that encompasses a diverse range of cultures.
Moreover, you should be happy to:
- Implement “standard” Production IT Systems as Marking, Test and Measuring systems that often need tweaking and follow-up to be perfect. With focus in Marking to begin with.
- Advise and consultant on production IT application functionalities and act as sparring partner towards relevant stakeholders in Grundfos production
- Work within established processes, but confident enough to question their validity.
- Participate or drive projects with application capabilities and afterwards change or configure the system
And should expect to:
- Learn about business plans, processes and activities within the organisation.
- Travel either for training purposes or to deploy and support Production IT Systems can occur.
Finally, you may have a some of the following advantages:
- A technical understanding of production and production IT systems.
- Experience with Laser, engraver or label systems in a production
- Experience with code soft and making layouts for marking equipment
- Experience with test systems in a production
- Experience with SQL
- Well-developed skills in error detection and root cause analysis.
- Experience with the integration of software and hardware into a complete solution.
Who is the Production IT min Grundfos
Production IT consist of 2 departments with a total of 30+ colleagues spread out across 4 regional competence centres around the globe:
- Bjerringbro, Denmark
- Székesfehérvár, Hungary
- Suzhou, China
- Houston, USA
In Production IT we achieve our objectives thanks to close collaboration with our colleagues, as well as the infrastructure and support divisions of the rest of the IT organisation in Grundfos. We also work closely with both the factory and the Advance Manufacturing Engineering (AME) organisation. Finally, we collaborate with external suppliers that deliver Hardware as laser, engraver, printers, test equipment and more.
What is your purpose in the Production IT Team?
Your main job is to participate or drive Projects with the goal of delivering production IT Systems to Grundfos production companies. You will drive such projects independently, but with constant support from the rest of the Production IT Team.
- Helping the factory clarify what it is they require from a production IT System.
- Configuring a System that addresses the agreed upon requirements, using standard software and hardware components when possible.
- Composing documentation of your work, which is compiled into a quotation for the factory.
- Overseeing the procurement and assembling process.
- Driving the implementation of the Production IT Systems in the factory.
- Finalizing the Production IT System with a Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and a review of the Project.
In addition, you will be:
- Assisting with 2nd level support on Production IT Systems in the Asian region and to some extend for all our production sites globally. This means that you (or someone else in the Production IT Team) will be consulted by the 1st level support function, if they are unable to deal with an error on a running Production IT System.
- Involved in the continuous improvement of our Production IT System platforms and our delivery processes together with the rest of the Production IT Team.
- Involved in development projects with AME that include constructing whole new production lines for our factories.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.