Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings? Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 19,000 employees in more than 56 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
We’re growing once again and looking for a tech-savvy digital marketer to join our Area Marketing team.
Great development opportunities and flexibility in how you build your career and develop your skills await you!
What is the job about?
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will lead the implementation of everything digital as outlined in the marketing activity plan in association with the Marketing Lead and Marketing team members.
Some of the responsibilities are as follows:
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for creating awareness and lead generation, including web, SEO/SEM, marketing database email, social media and display advertising;
- Support with the delivery of global and local digital marketing campaigns to meet the agreed KPI’s;
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic and valuable interactions on the company website;
- Continuously analyze data and optimize performance of organic and paid campaigns;
- Create and deliver monthly newsletters, email automation workflows, and targeted campaigns;
- Lead local implementation of new digital touchpoints (AR/VR, Gamification, etc);
- Drive online presence by leading SEO/SEM efforts and deploying effective remarketing campaigns using various tools (Google Ads, etc); be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting; oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google Ads, YouTube, Bing);
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Assist key partners in enhancing their digital presence;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points;
- Create, monitor and optimize ads for remarketing priority solutions;
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues;
- Effective use of digital channels to launch new products and campaigns;
- Manage and reconcile the budget log sheet for digital spend on a monthly basis;
- Support the Company’s strategy and common goals (MWB’s) through cross-functional working with other teams/functions to enable the proactive participation and delivery of commitments.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or a similar discipline
- Digital Marketing Qualifications (preferred but not essential)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of work experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Google Adwords certifications;
- Familiarity with Double Click;
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, BIM, etc.);
- Experience with Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign for creating digital assets
- Familiarity with mapping customer journey for e-commerce
- HTML coding
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.