The Dosing Design Manager manages custom ETO Skid system projects by creating, modifying and/or revising drawings and documentation associated with large scale engineered fluid handling package systems in accordance with departmental goals and objectives
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the dosing skid business
- Achieve Continuous improvement in Partner Satisfaction by assuring that Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are constructed, agreed to & executed to agreement
- Ensures customer inquiries are handled professionally
- Quotes and mandates installation of CMU (Conditions Monitoring Units)
- Responsible for hiring and development of personnel within the Dosing Skid Business and manage staffing process to ensure proper staffing levels for fluctuating business levels
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of quotation tools and processes
- Responsible for development and maintenance of tools used for departmental processes and performance.
- Responsible for continuous evaluation and improvement of processes within the ESU (Engineering Service Unit)
- Responsible for supporting training initiatives for customers, users and sales channels together with Regional Sales Management Team
- Conducts monthly follow up and reporting on order execution teams’ performance, including development of the appropriate key performance metrics
- Collaborates with NAMREG Sales to ensure customer satisfaction in product delivery
- Participates in trade shows, segment meetings, and sales meetings as necessary
- Manages current production schedule
- Manages and collaborate with key stakeholders on project pipeline
- Travels periodically to visit specific customers for self-development and to develop the account for Grundfos
- Travels to job sites for scope and contract discussions as required
- Travels across Grundfos regions in order to meet training and sales support objectives
- Mandatory Grundfos duties & responsibilities:
- Is an ambassador of the Grundfos Values
- Follows the guidelines and standards in the Grundfos Code of Conduct
- Performs work, promotes teamwork and communicates in conjunction with our culture and corporate standards
Key Success Factors
- Annual Sales Growth (Year over year)
- Quote OTTP
- Product OTD to customer request / first confirmation.
- Profitability / Achieve over 50% SCTR
- Overall Improvement in EMS Year over year
- Executive VP Systems Sales
- VP Sales IND
- VP Sales CBS
- President / General Manager
- Regional Operations VP
Required Minimum Qualifications
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, or Equivalent Proven Business Experience; BS degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering preferred, MBA a plus.
Minimum 3+ years’ in managing people;
Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Inside Sales, Customer Service, or Application/Service, Sales, Operations Leadership experience a plus.
- Leading People or PUG (Power Up Grundfos) Affiliation a plus
- Grundfos Business Process knowledge a plus
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.