Engineer in the Grundfos Group, Supplier Quality Function. Carry through improvements of supplier quality. Make analysis and reports regarding capability of suppliers and supplier processes and lead/participate in projects with inputs on how to secure the required level of quality, responsible for a certain technical commodity portfolio.
Support for local production
- Request and follow up improvements from suppliers of Casting and Machining commodity group related components.
- Escalation point in cases of urgent issues like supplier related production stop or recall (Red alert case handler), fast stock replacement, etc.
- Quality approval of new suppliers to Commodities/technical groups.
- Veto right based on quality for supplier selection for new products in Commodities/technical groups.
- Define the audit plan for his/her commodity, based on historical results and future expectations, with cooperation with SAM / SQE organisation.
- Communicate the audit plan, involve the SQE organisation, if needed. Make follow-up on the audit actions.
- Develop the given supplier base, which is able to fulfil the current and future requirements.
- In cases of critical supplier VPCs:
- Support SPA-process of new deliveries from supplier in portfolio
- Decision maker on needed SPA activities.
- Escalate quality issues to potential red alert to Management.
- Build active cooperation on local /reginal / Global level of SQE / SQD members.
- Work- and carry out action list, based on his/her supplier base in order to improve their quality performance.
- Setting target and break it down to appropriate levels, to his/her commodity, in agreement with the SAM organisation
Quality training of employees in cases where Q department is involved
- Basic SAP R3/ Q module
- VPC process
- Minimum 5 years of casting process experience, with tooling manufacturing technical disciplines.
- Technical knowledge / expertise in casting process
- A theoretical education as Mechanical / Materials Engineering.
- At least 80% of English (specially understanding technical lingo).
- Knowledge on PPAP; PSW; APQP; Run and Rate
- Technical knowledge on Machining processes.
- Process engineering knowledge
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.