The vacant position is a part of the Grundfos IS Delivery Area:
IS SAP & Integration Development Department
The department is an internal IT function that delivers Grundfos developed applications/functionalities for IT Business Delivery areas that supports the Grundfos business with solutions.
The scope for the department is:
- To efficiently develop and maintain cost effective, sustainable solutions by request from Grundfos IT Business delivery areas.
- To develop configurable software product suites, based on standardized re-usable software components, adhering to a defined common enterprise architecture.
To establish and maintain a truly global development capability that is based on aligned mature processes, methods, documentation and tools, which supports the use of sub-contractors.
The Application Developer is expected to:
- Analyze software requirements and design programs
- Develop concise and robust programming code for programs and application elements using standard development tools and platforms to support business requirements.
- Test the programs and applications
- Provide support and bug fixing in collaboration with the internal IS colleagues
The major tasks will be programming to support development for:
- CBI – Continuous Business Improvement
- Incident handling (Bug Fixing)
Industry, market and business environment
- ABAP development experience from a larger Global industrial Production Company
- Alternatively from a Consultant Company doing similar kind of assignments
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience
Technical, functional and professional
ABAP development experience is a “must”
Knowledge within one or more of the following areas will be needed:
- SAP Fiori and Fiori App development (WebIDE, Gateway among others)
- ABAP OO
- Java development
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.