- Contribute to the business growing of Grundfos especially in China market
- Ensure technical leading position of Grundfos product
- Supporting to sales to maintain good customer relationship
- Take global P&S responsibility for designated organisations.
- Ambassador for the Grundfos values
- Technical concept development toward given market needs
- Make components development planning according to project demands
- Component design including 3D/2D drawings in Catia
- Define technical specifications of components or system
- Take part in the activities of supplier selection or audit
- Contribute to components verification plan and follow up
- Contribute to DFMEA/DFA
- Communicate to supplier and perform 0-meetings to ensure component manufactured in right quality
- Technical material preparation (Product data, BOMs, Design journal, etc.)
- Support system engineer on other assigned tasks
- Bachelor degree or above with Mechanical/Industrial engineering/Fluid machinery major
- Sufficient English skills including reading, writing and speaking
- Skillful in MS software, like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Good team player
- Proficient user of 2D/3D CAD tools—Catia is preferred
- Knowledge on GD&T (Geometry Dimensioning & Tolerancing ) or GPS
- Knowing product data management software is preferred, such as SAP, Enovia
- At least 3 years mechanical design experience in related fields, prefer to be pump industry
- Good understanding of system solution and design
- Experience on FEA is preferred
- Able to travel and sometimes stay abroad for a period
- Fluid & Mechanical Department for simulation
- System engineer on general supporting
- Project Office for cooperation on dedicated project
- NPI & Sourcing for components procurement, supplier’s communication included
- Lab for testing
- DK headquarter team for cooperation and learning
- Quality Department for product/project quality control
- BD service for data/booklet/SAP/configuration etc.
- Customer for understanding VOC
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.