Managing the HR Service Center in China offering one point of contact support to China and ASIA as well as managing HR generalists in ASIAN countries
Driving performance, efficiency and standardization of processes
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Manage the HR Service Center in China offering one point of contact support to sales and production companies in China and Asia. Ensure the center is working efficiently according to defined processes and guidelines, driving performance and monitoring KPIs
- Manage between app 12 HR-generalists spread across Asia.
This includes 1:1s, team meetings, PDDs, merit reviews, driving of performance and monitoring of KPIs
- Stakeholder alignment e.g. HR BPs or local management in CHINA and in the companies of the satellites
- Driving standardization and streamlining of processes including ensuring documentation is in place at instruction level
- Supporting implementation of global processes
- Driving or supporting various projects within the global HR Service Center organization or within the CHN HR set up
- Part of the global HR Service Center organization mgt team.
This includes close alignment with the other supervisors in the mgt team, KPI management, collaboration on professional development in the organization and the development or optimization of center/satellite procedures
Key Success Factors
- Center KPIs on productivity, SLOs, user satisfaction, professional development and budgets
- Creating high employee motivation and satisfaction
- Delivering on time and with high quality on assigned projects
Focus on the positive user experience
Required Minimum Qualifications
- 5-10 years of experience within HR
- Must come from the HR Shared services environment and preferably experience managing a HR Service Center
- Experience with request systems preferably ServiceNow
- Experience from a big global company – and preferably experience from Western companies
- Must speak and write English and Chinese fluently
- Must have a minimum of 5 leadership experience and 2-3 years’ experience with virtual leadership
- Good communicator
- Highly structured and organized
- Able to both to take the helicopter perspective and dive into the details
- Open and outgoing
- High level of change readiness and flexibility
- Able to demonstrate presence as a manager
- Driven by results and delivering according to KPIs
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.