With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the market’s needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
Currently, we, Grundfos Egypt are aiming to further strengthen our Service Team. To achieve this, we are looking for a skilled and motivated Service Sales Engineer.
Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team. Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
As a Service Sales Engineer, you will apply technical and customer insights to identify, sell and provide customers with highly value-adding service and after-sales solutions.
You will work closely with sales colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience.
You will identify new business opportunities - new markets, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets, to promote and offer service offerings/products to better meet the needs of existing markets - and then to go out and use those opportunities to bring in more revenue.
Some of the position’s main responsibilities are:
- Analyze potential and existing markets in order to identify business opportunities.
- Carry out market research in order to develop strategies and roadmaps for service sales to secure more business relations.
- Develop campaigns and other activities that will help in increasing the recognition of the company
- Assist the relevant management in resourcing, budgeting, and problem solving activities of the company
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on effective development of business opportunities for the company
- Provide support to marketing team, in the area of developing strategies for Service Sales
- Key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new or existing service products.
- Listen to customers and identify how Grundfos value proposition supports their business needs.
- Proactively identify new sales leads and drive the service sales process for specific customers, markets, products, or industry and achieve agreed targets.
- Keep updated on market trends and competition.
- Select service products, prepare and present quotations.
- Negotiate pricing on standard projects.
- Follow up on sales from quotation to getting the order.
- Plan and register all activities.
- Work closely with sales colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Work closely with Service Specialists on on-site troubleshooting and assist with training when necessary.
- Carry out risk assessment before on-site visits.
To be considered for this position you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree graduate, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, with at least 3 years of experience and proven track record in Service sales in a Manufacturing Industry.
- Preferably has exposure to the Pump Industry with digital and electronic skills and experience.
- Ability to lead a business process within the service environment.
- Willing to work flexible schedules/hours, and engage in significant domestic travel
- A strong self-starter, able to work efficiently and effectively without immediate supervision
- High integrity, ethics, and a positive attitude
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Territory Management
- Good presentation, influencing/negotiation skills, interpersonal ability and networking skills.
- Must have the ability to listen and demonstrate good command of English both spoken and written.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.