Apply subject matter knowledge and demonstrate technical/business insight. Work within a unit and/or across functional areas with limited supervision.
- Establish contacts and develop new M&E consultants and end users including lobbying with local authority with the potential to use Grundfos products and services.
- Provide product technical support to customers, consultants and contractors, ensuring specification and correct application of Grundfos products.
- Achieve agreed sales targets on specified projects/jobs.
- Conduct seminars for consultants and contractors including branding initiatives, media design, advertising, promotional campaigns and trade shows.
- Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool
- Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines
- Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility
- Contribute to improve sales planning.
- Experience driving developed processes within Water Utility.- Ability to lead processes or projects.- Ability to lead a business process within Water Utility.- Most likely to have 3-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Water Utility.- Strong ability influence others.- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Water Utility.- Possess sales techniques
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.