CONTROL AND AUTOMATION SALES ENGINEER
What is the job about?
Grundfos in Spain is currently in need of a skilled and motivated Sales Engineer specialized in Control and Automation applications and solutions to support different markets in Iberia collaborating with Grundfos Sales organization.
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support and Develop applications and solutions in control and automation market in Iberia
- Support of market strategies and focus on solutions
- Support internal department as expert in control and automation developing new tools and supporting with trainings
- Responsible of follow up of opportunities regarding controls and automation in coordination with sales engineers
- Responsible of sales growth in products defined as control and automation
- In charge to ensure collaboration with Service department developing new business areas
- Maintenance of updated equipment proposals and recommendations for changes to run
- CRM update of customers data base, opportunities and quotation/negotiation status.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must have knowledge in Control and Automation
- Must have experience working experience in a similar role as Sales Engineer
- Advanced English level
- Customer Focus skills
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.