Supply any product (material, equipment, service, spare parts, machinery) according the needs of the organization and the final requestor considering the best delivery time, price and quality level.
1. Indirect purchases
- Supply any product (material, equipment, service, spare parts, machinery) to all the internal clients.
- Daily revision of SAP Fiori to process all requirements on time.
- Ensure that requestor requirements are delivered with all the necessary specifications to fulfill the expected quality.
- Responsible for monitoring the entire purchase process beginning with the requirement until material arrives to plant.
- Select and develop sources of supply in accordance with Grundfos best business practices, policies, procedures and values.
- Act as the unique authority of the company in relation to the selection of suppliers.
- Carry out effective negotiation based on the group criteria to obtain the best price, delivery time and quality.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers according to the Grundfos code of conduct.
- Maintain and update current contracts with suppliers of materials and purchasing services.
- Search new sources of supply with North American region (NAMREG) to reduce costs associated with importation and transportation.
- Support in the implantation of regional projects (NAMREG) for better alternatives of material and services of the region to reduce cost.
- Perform market analysis to detect new trends and solutions, as well as comparatives in order to implement projects and savings ideas for the company.
4. Transfer projects
- In case of participating in transfer projects or new production lines, meet the project requirements in time, quality and price according to the program of activities. Work together with the Project Leader and team in the fulfillment of the corresponding activities. All the responsibilities mentioned above also apply in this case.
Required minimum qualifications.
- Industrial Engineer, Bachelor of Business Administration or similar.
- At minimum 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge in ERP system (SAP).
- Advance office and windows management.
- Fluent English (TOEFL 550 ó IELTS 7.0).
- Negotiation skills.
- General knowledge in Logistics and transportation.
- Collaboration/Working with people.
- Effective communication and good relationships.
- Leadership abilities.
- Work under pressure.
- Focus on achieving results.
- Speed of learning.
- Follow up to activities.
- Plan and organize.
- Following instructions and procedures.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.