- Distribution of advertising materials to Grundfos distributors, their clients and shops
- Assistance in marketing campaigns implementation, regarding Grundfos distributor’s employees training for the campaigns and distribution of marketing materials about the campaigns
- Regular visiting of Grundfos distributor and their partners (sub suppliers), clients and shops, and to give them topical information about Grundfos products and novelties. To assist them in choosing Grundfos products by providing a technical information
- Take care of building up and maintenance of company stands in Grundfos distributors shops and their sub suppliers and partners. To take care of the correct usage and arrangement of stands according the internal Grundfos marketing rules
- Survey the market and provide the reporting manager with the information about market state (installer market, distribution network, competitor products, etc.) in the form of reports and analysis
- Searching and proposals of new clients and business opportunities and reporting to his/her manager
- Updating the CRM system and databases
- Participation in exhibits and fairs where Grundfos is presented
- Carry out reporting system for: reporting manager about fulfilled work and plans for the following week; accounts department about expenses and reports about car usage
- Keeping track of novelties in Grundfos products program
- Acquisition of existing clients and their partners and acquisition of new potential clients with purpose of placing new orders and stock filling
- Completed secondary education
- Active driver with valid driver’s license (BE)
- Basic verbal and written communicational skills in English
- Knowledge of using SAP and CRM would be considered as advantage
- Communication skills
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.