Can you envision yourself working for a company that makes a difference for millions of people around the world every day? A company where you will be part of building an industry leading customer experience across digital touch points and digital offerings? A company on a digital transformation journey enabling IoT technology to create business value for customers and end-users?
At Grundfos we are increasing our focus on our IoT solution, and you may now have a chance to join IS IoT Solutions where you will help lifting an already strong brand to the next level. You will refer to Senior Manager and Head of IS IoT Solutions, Henrik R. Fløe.
You will be an important part of a dynamic team where we team up to succeed. We work in an agile way and develop the future IoT solutions for Grundfos customers and end-user. We do this in very close collaboration with our colleagues from the entire organization. We are passionate about making a difference, creating value and exploring the full potential of what IoT technology can deliver, enabled by a strong Grundfos brand and products.
Your key tasks will be:
The Release Train Engineer (RTE) is a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Train (ART). The RTE’s major responsibilities are to facilitate the ART events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value. RTEs communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
- Work closely in the ART leadership with the product manager and solution architect to ensure a sustainable and efficient flow of top-priority deliveries
- Manage and drive the relentless optimization of the flow of value from idea to release
- Facilitate Program Increment (PI) planning events and other ART ceremonies
- Assist in tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Provide input on resourcing and assist in solving critical impediments regarding shared resources
You will also encourage collaboration across ART and ensure alignment with product management, product owners and stakeholders. Furthermore, you will work with portfolio and product management, product owners and stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment. You will continuously work on improving the ART as an organization, a lean development unit and a workplace. In addition, you will cooperate with the ART stakeholders in the business, and especially the IT organization to ensure that the ART always has the right capabilities.
Apply servant leadership to solve the key tasks. Servant leaderships is a philosophy which implies a comprehensive view of the quality of people, work, and community spirit. The focus is on providing the support needed by the teams, ARTs, and Solution Trains to be self-organizing and self-managing.
Characteristic servant leader actions include:
- Listening and supporting the teams in problem identification and decision-making
- Creating an environment of mutual influence
- Understanding and empathizing with others
- Encouraging and supporting the personal development of each individual and the development of teams
- Coaching people with powerful questions rather than using authority
- Thinking beyond day-to-day activities; applying systems thinking
- Supporting the teams’ commitments
- Being open and appreciate openness in others
Your competences include that you
- Have previous leadership experience as a servant leader, eg. As SCRUM master or leading a development team
- Have agile experience, preferably within the SAFe context
- Have experience in scaled agile and scrum; working with multiple agile teams, preferably in a SAFe context
- Understand how to use agile tools such as Azure DevOps
- Have a collaborative and involving mindset.
Ideally, you have been SCRUM master or agile coach for some years and want to step up as Release Train Engineer. As a person, you have a strategic mindset that links backlog and PIs with business strategy.
Furthermore, you are using exceptional communication, agile coaching and facilitation skills to bring out the best in your ART members. Finally, you speak and write English fluently.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Manager and Head of IS IoT Solutions Henrik R. Fløe, at +45 2047 9845.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today or latest by 25 November 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect to conduct interviews on the 2nd December 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.