Be responsible for the after-sales service of Grundfos pumps in responsible areas. Handling daily service cases, collaborate and manage service partners to complete the established service KPI
- Ensure the satisfaction of the customers with the products of the company by means of effective and professional service work
- Running daily activities on service function inclusive of other technical works as requested or assigned by the superior or service coordinator.
- To perform the task of solving problems concerning full line products by repairing, commissioning, installation guide and troubleshooting with abundant application and system knowledge to obtain the benefit of the company and the customer as well.
- Be able to provide customized scheme to solve problem of full line products.
- To be the lead of service team to conduct the site service.
- To ensure that the products for repair are examined thoroughly so that the cause for complaint can be stated and registered in a clear way
- New customer development, customer database collection and arrangement, service market development
- Support and manage the authorized service centres in the responsible area, to achieve the target that given by Grundfos.
- Ensure service sales target growth
（1）Diploma or degree holder in mechanical or electrical/electronic field
（2）At least 3 years engineering services preferably in the maintenance sector
（3）Used to solve technical problems
（4）Experienced with pumps or control panels maintenance will be an advantage
（5）kill sets of managing service partners will be an advantage
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.