Would you like to utilise the opportunities offered by digital ecosystems to strengthen Grundfos’ capabilities in a world of digital transformation and make real positive impact on sustainability?
You will join a specialised team of 4 who support the business by driving global strategic digital partnerships. We are a key contributor in establishing water and energy-efficient solutions as a new growth platform with the goal of transforming Grundfos into a truly digital solutions and service provider.
Together, we provide the strategies, business models, tools, processes and services that enable mutual value creation between Grundfos, our customers and our external stakeholders.
“We’re working in a changeable environment, and our target today might not be the same in a year. We need to deliver continuous results, implement multi-speed strategies and be proactive – there is no rule book to what we do,” explains Head of Digital Ecosystems & Partnerships Søren Bro.
As our new chief strategist, you will work to establish Grundfos’ position as a global ecosystem partner.
To help us succeed in a competitive market, you will work on identifying and building the right quality partnerships with both agile start-ups, scale-ups and large corporate enterprises.
For instance, we have recently joined forces with Siemens to create digital and energy-efficient solutions that will benefit our customers and make a true positive impact on the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
With this unique opportunity to influence the future of our organization, you will:
- Identify and recommend potential valuable partnerships in the digital transformation process and lead the partnership process, from LOI to agreement
- Build relevant multidisciplinary project teams and lead the initial contact process at decision maker level
- Support your team in building business cases and secure strategic anchoring
- Formalise and maintain the ecosystem for our digital platform – which includes working with AI partners, data analytics partners, connectivity partners and subscription management partners
Our office is at the global HQ in Bjerringbro; however, we are very flexible in finding a set-up that works for both you and Grundfos. You should expect approximately 30 days of travel per year to visit stakeholders worldwide.
Your strong business acumen makes you confident in initiating action and thinking critically about our goals and processes. You understand business needs and can develop our strategies and models to achieve innovation and business value. Additionally, your interpersonal skills enable you to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels. Finally, we imagine that you:
- Hold a relevant master’s degree, for instance in business
- Have several years’ experience with strategic work, preferably from IT/tech companies with a business perspective
- Have extensive experience with relationship management from executive level to tactical level in global organizations
- Have a strong background in executing complex and specialised programme management
- Have extensive experience with operating and leading a project team or complex processes, preferably within business development
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Head of Digital Ecosystems & Partnerships Søren Bro on +45 5162 6555.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 25 november 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.