Apply a well-developed knowledge base within HR processes, administration and systems in the HR Services Center in order to offer HR support to the surrounding organization (employees, managers and Business Partners
- Deliver HR material as well as support the process of defining concepts, procedures, roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate HR deliverables in line with short- and long term needs of the business.
- Ensure quality, accessibility and usability of HR deliverables.
- HR Service : Responsible for GPK HR Service tickets resolution
- Recruitment, SF system management, On/Offboarding process, SAP/local masterdata update
- Support the Employee Motivation Survey project, Employee Share Plan
- Payroll Employee Data update & Year-End tax adjustment
- Employee benefit execution, HR Local/group project
- Performance Development Dialogue process support
- Annual internal/external training course planning
- Regular group report, Review local HR policies & labor law issues
- Organize quarterly Labor-management committee
- Vocational certificate, Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience from a global company
- Experience from the HR Services environment
- A minimum of 5 years of HR admin experience
- Experience with being managed from the distance
- Experience working in projects – preferably across borders
- Experience working with lean, streamlining and efficiencies
- Experience with ServiceNow or another request systemExpert, knowledge of two or more of the following areas: learning administration, contract administration, labour relations and employment law, mobility, talent management, masterdata and compensation & benefits
- Experience working with well-defined processes within administration and business support
- Experience and flair for working with HR systems (SAP, SuccessFactors, etc.)
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.