As a WU Sales Engineer you will support Water Utility Pumps business by attacting new and serving existing customers. Your role is to develop a desigated customer base including preparation plans, budgets and promotional activities.
You will identify and develop new business with the potential to use Grundfos products and services. Also Identify and implement value-added services and enhance customer relationship.
You will apply subject matter knowledge with a limited degree of technical/business insight. You will work across functional areas and may work under some degree of supervision.
- Establish a solution and sales strategy to meet market needs with sufficient knowledge of the Pump and Pump systems
- Establish monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets and prepare an action plan to achieve them.
- Increase sales through the development of new applications, new customers and new agents in the Water Utility pumps business
- Maintain existing customer base and assist in developing plans, budget and promotional activities.
- Follow up on unit/project sales from quotation stage to awarding stage.
- Ensure proper and accurate costing based on company pricing strategy.
- Ensure that final pump set selection is appropriate to client's application by calculation.
- Ensure full and proper documentation to be handed over to customer service and engineering team during order processing.
- Achieve agreed marketing objectives, sales volumes and contribution targets.
- Work closely with Finance, Engineering and Business Development team on account management.
- Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool
- Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines
- Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within Water Utility.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within Water Utility.
- Most likely to have 3-5 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Water Utility.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Water Utility.
- Proficiency in Business English
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.