As a Associate Sales Engineer, you will carry out HAVE OEM sales activities within the framework of the strategies and policies of the company. You will apply subject matter knowledge with a limited degree of technical/business insight.
You will identify new business opportunities - new markets, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets, to promote and offer products to better meet the needs of existing markets - and then to go out and use those opportunities to bring in more revenue.
External sales and CSU Job
1) External sales Job
a. Understand HVAC OEM products and Solution for customer application to develop new customers and increase sales volume for current customers.
b. Set up sales target and Action plan for Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly base.
c. Develop new customer.
d. Enhance current HVAC OEM customers relationship for extending sales volume
e. Cooperate Global HVAC OEM sales organization and factory to support Customers.
f. Maintain existing customer base and assist in developing plans, budget and promotional activities.
g. Follow up on unit/project HAVC OEM sales from quotation stage to awarding stage.
h. Ensure proper and accurate costing based on company pricing strategy.
i. Ensure that final pump set selection is appropriate to client's application by calculation.
j. Achieve agreed sales objectives, sales volumes and contribution targets.
k. Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool
l. Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines
m. Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
n. Work closely with Finance, Engineering and Business Development team on account management.
2) CSU works
a. Handle Orders from HVAC OEM customer
- Check Customer Order
- Input Sales Order to SAP system
- Check Order with Factory planner
b. handle Delivery for Customer
- Check delivery schedule with System and Factory
- Check order no with order status
- Check customer schedule if delivery is not in due date for adjusting best way.
- Ensure full and proper documentation to be handed over to customer service and engineering team during order processing.
c. Checking Leadtime
- Check free stock list
- Send inquiries to Factory by products
- Check assembly Leadtime with production factory
d. Handle Monthly sales close
- Check delivery Qty with Customer and our system
- Issue invoice
- Bachelor's degree holder and above in HVAC or other engineering major (preferred)
- Most likely to have 3-5 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within HAVE OEM Sales
- Experience of HVAC market and business environment
- Gas boiler and Heat pump market experience
- Experience of new customer development.
- High level of English skill (Speaking and writing)
- Educational back ground and Knowledge about Motor and Mechanics
- Strong ability influence others with passion.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within Industry Sales
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Industry Sales.
- Strong ability influence others. - Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Industry Sales.
- Good communication skills with collegues
- Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives
- Enthusiam and persistence in getting the job done; honesty and integrity to uphold the Company's value
- Positive self confidence and ability to deal with pressure
- Good people skills and team work spirit to achieve goals
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.