What do we offer?
With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
Grundfos in Saudi Arabia is currently in need of a skilled and motivated Electrical Service Technician to support the existing Service team in providing high level of after sales service and customer service for Grundfos customers. This individual will be stationed in our Riyadh office reporting to the Service Manager.
Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a dynamic team. Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
What is the job about?
As an Electrical Service Technician you will perform hands-on maintenance, troubleshooting, assessment, repair and start-ups on pumps and controls travelling to and from customer sites & workshops.
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Execute service calls as instructed
- Interact with customers & perform workshop and field service including trouble-shooting, assessment, inspection, reporting, cleaning, reassembly and testing of pumps and controls.
- Commissioning of new pumps and pump sets / controls and operator training.
- Prepare commissioning and service reports for Service Manager’s review.
- Report on installations & site conditions that affect the operation or lifetime of the products and scope for new service business.
- Assist during service training for customers.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be an electrician or holder of Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Must have minimum 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Strong competence and experience in servicing pumps, hydraulics, motor controls or rotating equipment (engine, fans, conveyers).
- Must be able to perform advanced pump service / maintenance activities, with the ability to accurately take measurements, complete documentation, and reference proper standards / documentation to ensure quality craftsmanship.
- Individuals with experience in servicing similar / other high value, technically complex electro-mechanical products will also be considered.
- Understanding of pressure, temperature and other operating conditions and ability to service pumps in a production environment.
- Read and interpret service instructions and IOMs for assembly, repair, reassembly and operation as required including completion of reports in either paper or electronic form.
- Able to work independently.
- Must have good interpersonal skills for daily interaction with customers and fellow employees, with proactive, friendly and problem-solving approach.
- Capable to work in work environments ranging from a workshop to on-site at construction/building/industrial facilities.
- Handle a variety of tools and processes; able to frequently lift objects weighing up to 20 kg.
- Analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose systemic problems.
To learn more about Grundfos, please visit our website at
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.