This occupation includes all activities related to receiving, storing, and preparing for shipment any and all material whether domestic or international.
- Pack &/or unpack material.
- Receive, store, ship, label, move, segregate, disburse, and issue material, tools, and fixtures.
- Move any and all material and place in designated location or storage rack.
- Inspect orders for completeness and suitability for receipt, storage, or shipment.
- Check for proper marking, tagging, and finish.
- Report errors, defects, and shortages.
- Performs manual and electronic record keeping and information retrieval functions.
- Construct boxes, skids, crates and etc.
- Provide training and instruction to other employees as required.
- Pick-up or deliver material using a car, truck, crane or forklift.
- Make minor repairs or adjustments as required to items ready to be shipped.
- Maintain workplace in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Complete detailed paperwork for processing of both domestic & international shipments.
Fill out daily write-up sheets with knowledge of International heat treat wood requirements and reporting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience in wood working shop a plus.
High School Graduate or equivalent
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.