What do we offer?
With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
Currently, we, Grundfos Italy (GIT) are aiming to further strengthen our sales force. To achieve this, we are looking for a skilled and motivated Sales Engineer to handle our Domestic Building Market (DBS) for Milano and province.
GIT can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team. Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
What is the job about?
As a Sales Engineer of the DBS Sales Division, you will initiate and develop relationships with focus on wholesalers/distributors to make Grundfos the most preferred and saleable brand in this particular segment of the distribution channel.
You will work closely with the sales team of channel partners as well as the other divisions Sales team and will support them to achieve mutually agreed sales targets.
Some of the position’s main responsibilities are to:
- Achieve sales targets by implementing agreed designed strategies.
- Support customers in technical calculation including Grundfos selection/sizing/ head loss calculation etc.
- Provide Grundfos applicable and relevant literature and tools to all the customers.
- Market and align customer expectations towards Grundfos capabilities.
- Support marketing & channel partner in the arrangement of Seminar & other activities.
- Provide continuous Feedback on sales activities (distributors/customers) to the Sales management highlighting issues that need to be monitored and/or require corrective action, in order to maintain a total quality service standard.
- Negotiate during the sales process and brief the customers with all details to reach a final agreement and finalize PO or contract.
- Execute marketing activities in alignment with the marketing department to create and enhance a pull effect from the market. Use available business tools – SAP BW, - to monitor sales statistics, to aid yourself and the management in making right decisions; register and updating all activities and opportunities in the SAP CRM.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree graduate, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or similar, with at least 2 years of experience of proven track record in sales.
- Preferably has exposure to the Pump Industry/wholesaler plumbing market.
- Good presentation and influencing/negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal ability and networking skills. Should be able to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to listen and demonstrate good command of English both spoken and written. Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within the company and in the sales field.
To learn more about Grundfos Italy, please visit our website at www.grundfos.it
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.