What do we offer?
Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings? Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
Grundfos Saudi Arabia (GSA) is looking for an efficient, skilled, experienced and motivated Senior Business Developer to establish Grundfos as a reliable and competent solution provider in the building services market in Saudi Arabia.
Grundfos offers the right candidate excellent career opportunities and challenges. Are you the candidate we are looking for?
What is the job about?
As a Senior Business Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop the business plan and participate in business development projects and drive activities in your segment to support the implementation of the business strategy.
- Conducting presentations for the end-users, consultants.
- Identify and generate new sales leads.
- Support all Sales Units/segments.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Getting approvals from governmental authorities and consultants.
- Collect and analyse market and competition data.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the pump industry (water and waste water) and its current events
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position you should fulfil the following requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
- Have 5-6 years’ similar work experience in an engineered products industry.
- Experience managing defined processes within business development.
- Possess industry experience within a business environment; experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge in the Saudi and commercial building service market.
- Strong ability to influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the specific market segment
- Have technical knowledge of pumps or mechanical equipment.
- Have good presentation skills.
- Be able to communicate effectively with a variety of people from different hierarchical levels and backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
This position is based in Riyadh, KSA.
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
To all recruitment agencies:
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.